Book now, pay €5 Deposit and Lock in a €30 Discount
To celebrate the reopening of Spain to international tourists on the 1st of July, Magic Hill has introduced this Special Offer. For bookings made between 24th June and 31st July 2020, pay ONLY a €5 deposit and Lock in a €30 voucher discount!
This offer applies to all our Camino trips in Spain and Portugal for 2020 and 2021.
If you book a trip for Summer 2020 and your Government advises against non essential travel to your destination, you can Postpone your trip to a suitable date in 2021, at no Extra Cost!
2021 will be a very special year to walk the Camino to Santiago de Compostela and pilgrims can expect a memorable experience filled with hope and spirituality. Holy Years only occur when St James Day (25th July) falls on a Sunday. The last Holy Year was in 2010 and the next is in 2021.
Which Camino Route Should I Walk?
The final 100Km section of the French Way Camino from Sarria to Santiago is the most popular route for first time walkers. This beautiful trail which meanders through forests and rural Galician villages is well signposted and has a great range of services (cafes, restaurants) for rest breaks; ideal for walkers new to the Camino experience. For more ideas on which Camino trail is right for you, click on Which Camino Route Should I Walk?
11 Reasons to Walk the Camino!
Now you might ask, why is it so popular to walk 100km of the the famous Camino de Santiago on your holidays? Read our 11 Reasons to Walk the Camino! to find out.
Terms and Conditions
- This Special Offer is available on all our Camino trips in Spain and Portugal for 2020 and 2021.
- Booking Deposit is €5 per person for bookings made between 24th June and 31st July 2020.
- The €30 Voucher is discounted off the total amount of your booking.
- Deposit balance (20% of trip cost) is due 60 days prior to your trip departure date or the 15th December 2020, whichever date falls first.
- For 2021 bookings, deposit balance (20% of trip cost) is due on the 15th December 2020 while full payment for your trip is not due until 60 days before trip departure date.
- For our Full Terms and Conditions, please click here Terms and Conditions.
For more information or to book your Camino trip and avail of this Special Offer, contact our Camino Specialists on 01 442 8921 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org